Automated Conveyors Handle Material Flow
Learn How to Configure Automated Conveyor for your Application.
Conveyors are for frequent movement, over a fixed path, and to sustain a sufficient volume.
- When material is to be moved frequently between specific points.
- To move materials over a fixed path.
- When there is a sufficient flow volume to justify the fixed conveyor investment.
Conveyors can be classified in different ways:
- Type of product being handled: Unit load or Bulk load.
- Location of the conveyor: in-floor, on-floor, or overhead.
- Whether load can accumulate on the conveyor or no accumulation is possible.